PCI DSS Requirements
Any organization that plays a role in processing credit and debit card payments must comply with the strict PCI DSS compliance requirements for the processing, storage and transmission of account data.
Thales eSecurity can help organizations working with cardholder data comply with several aspects of PCI DSS compliance, including:
- Protecting stored cardholder data;
- Encryption of data in transmission;
- Restricting access to cardholder data;
- Identifying and authenticating access to system components;
- Tracking and monitoring all access to data.